Blue Octopus has developed a curriculum surrounding 16 fundamentals of sales. We can help you quickly focus on one or two components – or master all sixteen. Contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about assessing your sales team, analyzing your sales strategy, or working with him to coach and mentor your sales force.
8 Components Surrounding the Sales Funnel:
- Targeting: The #1 component of lead gen for any company is taking aim at a very specific audience.
- Cold Calling: We’ll help you avoid it.
- Warm Calling: Design your Fundamental Questions and use the data and your network to sell faster.
- Qualifying: Create the 5-10 questions you need to ask every time. Get the prospect to say Yes or No.
- The Pitch: Learn to share better stories to pique your prospects’ interest.
- Meetings: Presentations and your delivery method can be better. It’s time to sharpen your tools.
- Budgets and Proposals: Budget parameters must be discussed early. Proposals must be unique.
- Closing: Your sales team needs to learn and hone this skill. If they don’t, they are being underutilized.
8 More Components to Faster Sales Growth:
- Data: How do you mine your data? Is your sales CRM being maximized and are the task lists being used?
- Metrics: All the historical statistics surround sales activity should be measured and analyzed.
- Creativity: Salespeople need to do more than just make phone calls and send emails.
- Persistence: Your sales force must have urgency and press to move sales forward.
- Teamwork: Are you selling to multiple decision makers within every prospect?
- Listening: Ask questions, keep your pitch brief, and listen, listen, listen…
- Jedi Mind Tricks: The non-verbals of sales can double your chances of making a sale.
- Authenticity: You better be real and they better be having fun! Sales people can than win if their heart is in it.
It’s time to grow faster.